Friday, February 10, 2012

Today I'm Obsessed With...

I have sworn off new craft projects until my house is better organized.  And it is improving.  I'm still holding off for a bit longer...I think.  I have so many projects I'd like to tackle.  Right now I'd like to fix up a display area with twin openings.  And I started thinking about making a couple of lanterns.  They're so simple, clean-lined, uncluttered...un-me, actually.  But, I'm feeling them.

Here are some remarkable ones I've come across, though not all of them are in the contest for my particular need.  Any one of these might be awesome to light up your life!

  source

DIY paper lanterns — flowers and pom-poms source

  source

  source

diy ribbon wallpaper lanterns  source

  source

  source

  source
Although this site does not feature a DIY tutorial (I would choose the most difficult), this is the direction I would most like to take.  The Husband and I both love fish, and the living area already has a beachy feel.  Yes, I realize these are salmon, but you get the point. 

Hope you're inspired by these as much as I am!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment