So, these two blue guys were waiting to fulfill their rag destinies. I also had a couple of dollar bin frames. So, I decided to upcycle them into his and hers dry erase boards.
"His" was very simple. I just cut the pocket from one shirt and centered it on a swatch from the other shirt, giving it a two-tone effect.
Special thanks to my friend Gina Frank for showing me how to make fabric rosettes. If you've never made them, here's a tutorial. Gina and I rolled the edges in. But, if you like the frayed look, leave them out. I hot glued them on, and then I put fabric under the glass. You could also use scrapbook paper.
Above: Already using it!
Below: Photography expirament.