Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tried and True...um...Wednesday

Sorry to be behind.  Even though I couldn't get to blogging earlier, I've been trying so many new things, I couldn't skip this feature.  Had a hard time even picking which project to report.  Love to cook and even more to eat, so a recipe wins. 
Ever heard of "Comeback Sauce?"  I hadn't.  But maybe you've eaten at southern chicken strip joints that have great dipping sauce?  Yeah, I am pretty enthusiastic about this stuff. 


Check out the recipe (and photo above) from Syrup and Biscuits blog.  You might find inspiration for other edible creations, too. http://syrupandbiscuits.com/comeback-sauce/
My son loved it with his chicken, his hashbrowns, and straight off his fingers.  The sauce was especially good alongside cajun-seasoned hashbrowns.  Y-U-M.  Once you make and try it, you'll know for certain why it's called Comeback Sauce.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment