Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Attention, Shoppers, here's the DEAL


For someone who loves to write about women's interests, I honestly don't do a lot of shopping.  I couldn't help but share this info and even give a little free promotion to the stores running good deals.  Please be certain of this, though: with two small children in retailing tow, this info is faaaaar from exhaustive!

So, a lot of my best girls love Charming Charlie, and who wouldn't?  Right now, many, many accessories have been marked down by around 25% AND made buy one, get one FREE!  I got the sandals above and another pair for next to nothing.

Cotton On had adorable tees and swim seperates for $5!  And jean shorts for $10.  And many other fashionable bargains.  I'll be back there soon!

Happy retail therapy and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment