Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mmm...Monday

For people like me, who sometimes like to be lazy cooks, this dinner is for you!  If you're a snob about using crockpots or condensed soup, close the browser.  I'll be back soon with a different post.

I don't remember where I first saw this recipe, but I have altered it a few times since.  Let's call it...
"Lazy Chicken Dinner"
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup white cooking wine
Italian seasoning, to taste (I use around a tablespoon)
Goya chicken seasoning, to taste (about a teaspoon)
3 boneless chicken breasts cut into thirds, or a package of tenders

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Lay chicken in a 9 x 11-ish dish.  Mix first four ingredients.  Pour mixture over chicken.  Cover and bake for an hour.  It makes a nice sauce.  Serve with rice, and ladle the sauce on top.  Also makes a great slow-cooker dinner; cook on low.

My three-year-old begged for seconds!  Well, with all that "labor-intense prep," I still had energy to play after cooking.  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment