Friday, November 4, 2011

Rocked My Socks Off

What a time!  My husband and I went to the Jacksonville Fair last night to see one of my favorite bands, Little Big Town.  The peeps sitting near me may have been hating it because I sang my heart out too.  LBT's music resonates with me like no other, especially because of their amazing co-ed harmonies.  The guys are handsome and talented, but the ladies really shined.  Serious girl power.

In addition to their wonderful sounds, I wanted to see how the ladies brought the style.  Brunette Karen Fairchild (right) donned the new classic skinny red pant, black top, and killer black fringe vest.  Platinum blonde Kimberly Schlapman has some bigger-than-Texas hair.  Maybe it was the Florida humidity.  Cute, though.  She showcased her ultra feminine tastes with skinny black pants and a black sequined shirt, topped with a small taupe leather jacket.  Schlapman worked the stage in six-inch heeled black booties.
In addition to their hits Boondocks, Little White Church, Bring it on Home, and others, they performed a rockin' countrified cover of Maroon 5's Moves Like Jagger!  Check it out: 

No comments:

Post a Comment