Monday, January 30, 2012

Tried and True Tuesday


Tub and shower cleaner, y'all!  I love vinegar for everything.  Saw this on Pinterest, and just about everyone I know pinned it.  My Aunt Jane tried it first, so I had to join in.  Half dish detergent, half vinegar poured into a squirt bottle.  Easy enough.

Why didn't I think of this?  Is there anything vinegar can't do?  Seriously.  Here's my favorite concoction for counter tops and mopping:  one part vinegar, one part water, and about 10 drops of your favorite essential oil.  I use lavendar, or a combo of lavendar and a citrus oil.  And, it cleans glass, too!  Try these and tell the truth.  Blessings!

Link to cleaning recipe:  http://www.food.com/recipe/tub-and-s%20hower-magic-434275

Tub and Shower Magic. Photo by gailanng

1 comment:

  1. Oops! Meant to schedule this for publishing for tomorrow (Tuesday). We're a little ahead of schedule.

    ReplyDelete